Welcome, East Midlands Freestyle provide kickboxing, sport karate and self defence tuition to adults and children of all abilities. It is also home of a unique non-contact martial arts programme, which has been developed specifically for children aged five to eleven years. East Midlands Freestyle are a part time club with full time commitment, we have training sessions around Chesterfield, Derbyshire and surrounding areas at various venues throughout the week, and provide gradings and martial arts seminars at weekends.
• Beginners are more than welcome to attend any of our classes which are fun and enjoyable for all ages. Give us a try, there is no pressure or obligation and YOUR FIRST SESSION IS FREE! We train in a safe, relaxed and friendly environment whilst maintaining the values of martial arts.
• All our sessions are varied each week to provide a much more interesting experience. We also provide a structured syllabus to both adults and children who wish to pursue higher belt rankings. At East Midlands Freestyle there is no limit to what you can achieve!
• Adult training sessions (Our Kickboxing Academy for Ages 11+) are also open to both men and women who do not wish to take the grading syllabus, but are simply looking for a good cardio workout and to improve fitness levels.
• At East Midlands Freestyle you will improve in confidence and self esteem, learn respect and discipline as well as achieving your own personal goals. We offer family discounts, loyalty discounts, student discounts and incentive awards.
• If you would like to experience the benefits of learning martial arts in an educating, rewarding and fun way, please visit us at one of our training sessions or contact us for more information.
East Midlands Freestyle combine elements and techniques from kickboxing, sport karate, self defence and weapons, as well as intense fitness routines which provides you with a modern, enjoyable and worthwhile hobby.
Unlike other martial arts clubs we do not charge expensive membership fees or monthly direct debits. Our training sessions are simply based on a 'pay as you go' basis.
At East Midlands Freestyle our martial arts sessions will also allow you to train and develop at your own pace, and have the flexibility of giving you the option to train at various venues if you wish. Discounts are available if training more than once per week.
For more information regarding classes, venues and prices do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org